- 4 tablespoons (56g) butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons (48g) BochaSweet (or granular sweetener of choice)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (120g) pumpkin puree
- 2 cups (224g) Almond Flour
- 4 scoops (24g) collagen (optional, but adds more protein and good for your skin/hair/joints 😄)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon gelatin (don't leave this out, it makes them chewy)
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (I always use Redmond Real Salt)
- 2 ounces >90% dark chocolate, chopped into small chunks (I used Madecasse 92% Dark Chocolate or you can use sugar-free chocolate chips).
*I used Further Food brand for the collagen and gelatin (you can use code 'killinitketo' at checkout for a discount!)
Many ingredients can also be found on my Amazon Shop page
- Preheat oven to 350℉ and line a baking sheet with a silicone mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, add the melted butter and Bochasweet. Beat using an electric mixer until combined, at least 1-minute.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree and beat again until well combined, about 10-15 seconds.
- Then add the almond flour, collagen, pumpkin pie spice, gelatin, baking powder, and salt. Beat again until fully combined and a dough has formed (about 30 seconds).
- Fold in the chocolate chunks (or chips) and use a mini ice-cream scoop or tablespoon to scoop the cookies onto the lined baking sheet.
- With two fingers (or a small spoon), gently press each scoop of dough down slightly until cookie shaped.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Store in an airtight container. Enjoy!
Nutrition Per Serving (1 cookie): 91 Calories, 7g Fat, 4g Protein, 3g Carbs, 1g Fiber, 2g Net Carb