IT'S BACK & BETTER THAN EVER!!! Join the Keto Kickstart Challenge (previously the 21-Day Keto Challenge).
Who is the Keto Kickstart Challenge For?
✔️Those who are looking for a straightforward, step-by-step program to help get into (or back into) ketosis. A complete roadmap that cuts through all the noise and confusion.
✔️Anyone looking to kickstart healthier habits, lose weight, cut their sugar addiction, and finally take control of cravings!
✔️Anyone who wants to take the next step in their health and fitness journey but are overwhelmed by all the information out there and are unsure where to start.
✔️Anyone who has purchased my book and looking for more guidance and tools to help reach your goals.
It's time for your Keto Kickstart!
Whether you’re a keto newbie or have dabbled with keto before, this program is designed to get you dialed in so you know EXACTLY what to do and HOW to do it to reach your goals.
What you'll experience after going through the 21-Day Keto Kickstart Challenge:
✔️Increased fat burning while still enjoying delicious, nutritious, satisfying foods
✔️Increased energy, better mood, and stable blood sugar levels
✔️Appetite control, reduced cravings, and no more feeling hungry all the time
✔️Increased ability to focus and heightened awareness
No more cravings. No more afternoon crashes. No more feeling “hangry” all the time! Instead, feel energized by teaching your body how to burn fat for fuel by eating delicious, nutritious meals that keep you full and satisfied so you never feel like you’re “on a diet.”
If this is what you're looking for, sign-up for the Keto Kickstart Challenge and let's get you on your way to becoming a fat-burning machine!
What does this program include?
- Keto Kickstart Guide: This guide is designed to give you a quick overview of the keto diet with actionable steps to take so you know exactly where to begin (or pick it back up) without making things overly complicated. Simple, straightforward and practical is the name of the game!
- Keto Food List: A simple one-page keto food list that can be printed and taken along to the grocery store so you’re never left guessing what to eat.
- Keto Grocery Guide: A complete guide to descriptions and recommended brands for several keto staples as well as explanations for how to choose the best ones. Plus, how I personally incorporate these foods into my everyday life.
- Keto Kickstart Meal Guide & Sample Meal Plans: Your Keto Kickstart Meal Guide is designed to teach you how to build easy, delicious keto-friendly meals based on your individual preferences with a special Keto Meal Template and Formula that takes the guesswork out.
- You’ll also receive several sample meal plans to choose from depending on your food preferences and/or intolerances. These sample meal plans are meant to give you an idea of how you can simplify your meals to be delicious and nutritious without spending hours cooking or following complicated recipes.
- They include: Standard Keto, Dairy-Free & Paleo Keto, Vegetarian Keto, Vegan Keto, No-Red Meat Keto, and Egg-Free Keto.
- Complete Guide to Testing Ketones & Blood Glucose: A step-by-step guide to testing ketones & glucose, why it can be helpful for you (and why it may not be necessary), and much more.
- Keto Kickstart Workout Program: This workout program is designed for all levels of age and fitness. There is no gym or equipment required (workouts can be done from anywhere) and they are quick and efficient, lasting no more than 20-minutes.
🌟 BONUSES 🌟
- Keto Fast Food Guide: Keto on-the-go! Featuring menu items from all the popular fast food restaurants and links to nutritional information for each restaurant!
- Restaurant Survival Guide: Simple tips and tricks for dining out on keto so you’re always prepared and can enjoy stress-free meals at your favorite restaurants.
- Keto Approved Alcoholic Beverages Guide: A complete list of keto-approved wine, beer, liquor, and mixers so you can enjoy a drink without the guilt.
- Nuts & Seeds Carb/Portion Guide: A full list of all nuts and seeds with carb counts and portion sizes to take all the guest work out. Nuts and seeds are nutrient dense and a great keto snack, but the calories and carbs can add up quickly if you’re not careful.